How to Take & Submit Photos for Your Consultation with PSS
Conveniently located to serve the areas of Marin, San Francisco, Sonoma and Napa
- For best results, take photos in a bright environment, ideally with natural light.
- Background should be a single color, a white, blue or light colored wall in your house.
- Camera should be perpendicular to the body or face.
- For body photos, the camera should be about 5 feet away. For headshots, the camera should be 2-3 feet away.
- If lighting is poor, use the camera’s flash.
- Photos should be in color and JPG format.
- Any type of camera can be used, including smartphones, iPads, digital cameras, etc.
- Photos should be taken in portrait orientation, not landscape.
- For women, hair should be tied back, and jewelry should be removed.
Breast Procedure Photos
These photos are appropriate for consultations related to all breast
A total of five photos should be uploaded. Make sure you have tied your hair back and removed jewelry. Hang your arms by your side with your hands appropriately 8 inches from your body. Try and keep your posture the same in all photos, with your head and neck facing the same direction as your body, not toward the camera if at an angle.
One photo should be straight on, with you about 5 feet away from the camera so your body is visible from your neck down to your waist. Two photos will be at 45 degree angles, facing at an angle either right or left. The last two photos will be full profiles, with you facing fully to the right and then to the left.
- Photos should be taken from just below your chin to your waist, or even lower if procedures extend beyond your breasts. The whole torso area should be visible with no undergarments obscuring the areas.
- Hands and arms should be at your side, but moved away from your body by several inches. Do not suck in the abdomen as this also creates an unnatural position. Inhale and exhale out to completely relax your abdomen.
- Keep the camera angle straight forward. Do not angle down or up as this will also create an unnatural position/view of the abdomen area.
Ready to Upload?
Submit your images for breast proceduresUpload Images