While chemical peels, IPL & laser treatments have their place in aesthetic skin care, they all produce improvement by injuring the skin to cause a healing response for rejuvenation.
Are you looking for a quick way to completely change the way your skin looks and feels, with virtually no downtime? Does it sound too good to be true?
PSS is proud to introduce a remarkable, skin nourishing treatment called Livra MD™ Microchanneling & Stem Cell Therapy. Feed Your Skin.
- 1 About Livra MD™ Microchanneling & Stem Cell Therapy
- 2 ProCell Microchanneling Solutions
- 3 ProCell Growth Serum Factors
- 4 ProCell Serums
- 5 ProCell Accelerators
- 6 Before & After Photos
- 7 ProCell Microchanneling FAQs
- 7.1 Who is a candidate? How do I know if I’m a candidate?
- 7.2 How soon will I see results?
- 7.3 What can I expect during the procedure?
- 7.4 How many treatments will I need?
- 7.5 What needs to be done to prepare/is any preparation needed?
- 7.6 How much discomfort will I experience during and after? Will a PSS practitioner give me any type of anesthetic?
- 7.7 How quick is the recovery time? How much downtime is needed after?
- 7.8 How soon will I be able to return to work? Will I need to go directly home afterwards to recover? Will people be able to see/tell I had something done?
- 7.9 How soon can I use makeup after having this done?
- 7.10 What are the post procedure instructions?
About Livra MD™ Microchanneling & Stem Cell Therapy
Livra MD™ Microchanneling & Stem Cell Therapy was developed in America, by a Licensed Aesthetician and a Board Certified Dermatologist. The tool is called Livra MD, and is designed to improve the appearance of aging skin, increases the vitality of your skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne & acne scarring, and hair loss. It also improves the clinical health of your skin by stimulating a rejuvenation cascade that your body has built in, just waiting to be activated! Livra MD turns it on!
Livra MD creates invisible micro-perforations and stimulates cells called keratinocytes that activate the production of new collagen by stimulation, rather than damage. While chemical peels, IPL & laser treatments have their place in aesthetic skin care, they all produce improvement by injuring the skin to cause a healing response for rejuvenation. Livra MD is unique in that it stimulates improvement by the stimulated release of epidermal growth factors with virtually no damage to the skin. The treatment produces a clinically significant increase in the production of new collagen and elastin through the release of these powerful growth factors and cytokines.
Microchanneling creates tiny perforations in the skin, initiating a natural healing response specifically designed to trigger the collagen-producing cells in your body to go into overdrive and create permanent new healthy skin. These perforations cause a healing cascade that produces new collagen and elastin resulting in firmer, healthier skin. We combine this with our stem cell growth serums for the ultimate treatment in skin renewal.
In the last few years, microchanneling has made a huge splash because of how effective it is and how quickly it works.
With as few as two treatments, microchanneling has been shown to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, acne scars, age-spots/sunspots, and stretch marks. It can also help increase the effectiveness of topical hair growth serums.
Livra MD produces maximum stimulation, with minimal inflammation. This balanced approach to skin rejuvenation reduces recovery time to near zero, while maximizing results! The typical recovery involves just a day or so of mild redness and swelling, and any evidence that you’ve had something done can be covered with a quality mineral makeup within just 2 hours of treatment!
You’ll experience an immediate improvement in skin tone, texture, laxity, fine lines and wrinkles. And you’ll see long term improvement that really lasts when you complete a series of treatments as recommended by our skin care professionals.
Livra MD can dramatically improve your skin’s firmness, smoothness, elasticity, hydration, sensitivity & tone. Visible improvement in aging skin, acne and other scarring, uneven or hyper-pigmented skin & overall tone and texture are real with Livra MD. And with our expertise, we can show you how to make those results last!
ProCell Microchanneling Solutions
- Contains Stem Cytokines™
- Hyaluronic acid
- MD grade also contains recombinant TGF-β3 to further reduce inflammatory response. These are physiologic naturally occurring ingredients, normally found in skin.
ProCell Growth Serum Factors
ProCell products are scientifically advanced and highly effective in rejuvenating and improving the appearance of aging skin. They are formulated using only active ingredients with abundant scientific proof of efficacy and safety. Their hero ingredient is conditioned media from laboratory culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BM-MSC.)
From conception until death, these are the cells that function as “command and control” of the healing process in all injured tissues including the skin. BM-MSCs migrate from the bone marrow to all parts of the body via the blood stream, in similar fashion to red cells, white cells, and platelets. When they encounter injury, they function as “intelligent drug stores”, locally secreting cytokines and growth factors (bio-signals) that influence the behavior of other cells i.e. fibroblasts, white cells, melanocytes, etc. Their output of bio-signals is highly anti-inflammatory. The population of these cells dramatically plummets throughout later life, leading to increased inflammation and less efficient healing. Advanced proprietary techniques are used to culture these cells in the laboratory in order to harvest their potent bio-signals.
When applied to the skin, the effect is as if the body’s clock was turned back to a younger period when more BM-MSCs existed. Only their bio-signals are used in ProCell products. There are no cells or cell remnants. BM-MSCs are obtained from medically monitored, healthy young paid volunteers, and grown and processed in FDA regulated and compliant facilities. The addition of more than a dozen proven actives in the two-part anti-aging system makes ProCell and ProCell MD Serum and Accelerator complete skincare products.
- Hero ingredient is Stem Cytokines™ obtained from adult human bone marrow stem cell cultures.
- Stem Cytokines™ applied to skin mimic the effect of having more stem cells (we lose most of them as we age so that by middle age only a few percent remain compared to our youth.
- MD grade also contains recombinant TGF-β3 and IGF-1, two cytokines critical to reducing inflammation and promoting protein synthesis.
- Other active ingredients prevent glycation, promote collagen production, restore barrier function, and act as powerful botanical antioxidants.
- Accumulating clinical evidence shows significant reduction in downtime after ablative procedures such as chemical peel, dermabrasion, and laser resurfacing.
- Contains Stem Cytokines™
- Vitamins C, E, B5, and A (retinol) – all proven to be beneficial to aging skin o Plant isoflavones
- Co-enzyme Q10 for cellular energy
- Ceramide 2 for barrier repair
- Botanical antioxidants
- Algae extract, grape seed extract, alpha lipoic acid – ingredients of proven benefit.
- Sodium hyaluronate
Come in and see what all the talk is about!
Before & After Photos
ProCell Microchanneling FAQs
Who is a candidate? How do I know if I’m a candidate?
Almost anyone is a candidate for microchanneling. The only exception would be someone who has extremely sensitive skin or a very high sensitivity to pain. The other contraindication is active cold sores.
How soon will I see results?
Approximately two days after treatment, however, this can vary depending on how quickly your skin heals.
What can I expect during the procedure?
It’s a bit uncomfortable during the procedure. The experience is similar to microdermabrasion.
How many treatments will I need?
This depends on what you are treating with the micro needling and how well your skin responds to the treatment, but typically a minimum of three to see great results.
What needs to be done to prepare/is any preparation needed?
A topical anesthetic is used to help reduce the discomfort. This can be called in to a pharmacy for you to pick up and apply before coming in or you can arrive one hour before your treatment time and it will be applied in the office.
How much discomfort will I experience during and after? Will a PSS practitioner give me any type of anesthetic?
There will be some discomfort and this will depend on your sensitivity level. Yes, a topical anesthetic is used one hour prior in order to reduce the discomfort.
How quick is the recovery time? How much downtime is needed after?
Generally, patients are able to return to their schedules with almost zero downtime. Skin may be red for a day, depending on your sensitivity.
How soon will I be able to return to work? Will I need to go directly home afterwards to recover? Will people be able to see/tell I had something done?
You can return to work day-of if you need, and can apply makeup within 90 minutes of procedure. Ideally we recommend leaving your skin bare for the rest of the day of the procedure.
How soon can I use makeup after having this done?
You can use make up within 90 minutes to three hours.
What are the post procedure instructions?
Don’t use any active ingredient products (ie retinols or hydraquinone) for the first 5 days post-procedure. Make sure to wear sunblock.
Please call today to Feed Your Skin!