- For best results, take photos in a bright environment, ideally with natural light.
- Background should be a single color, a white, blue or light colored wall in your house.
- Camera should be perpendicular to the body or face.
- For body photos, the camera should be about 5 feet away. For headshots, the camera should be 2-3 feet away.
- If lighting is poor, use the camera’s flash.
- Photos should be in color and JPG format.
- Any type of camera can be used, including smartphones, iPads, digital cameras, etc.
- Photos should be taken in portrait orientation, not landscape.
- For women, hair should be tied back, and jewelry should be removed.
These photos include all five photos from the facial surgery list, as well as a sixth photo taken from beneath the nose, looking up at the nostrils at a 45 degree angle.
Ready to Upload?
Submit your images for rhinoplasty proceduresUpload Images